The NEW Pursuit EX Graphite paddle (Reimagined Control, Power & Feel).
The Pursuit has a proprietary Graphite skin developed specifically for this paddle to work with its 'black' core, developed to be the softest core in the market. Between the skin and core, this paddle is unique and certainly the most responsive paddle on the market.
The rough texture is the actual skin, versus an ordinary overlay texture, ensuring the texture lasts. The skin was also designed to enhance friction to ensure the ball stays longer on the paddle. When you add this skin to the controlled compression of the 'black' core you get the ultimate pickleball paddle, with reimagined control, spin, and feel.
The paddle comes in many combinations to fit most playing styles:
- * EX (16" x 8") with a 5" handle length
- (6.0 Edition) 5/8" thick core for maximum control and feel
- 1/2" core for similar control and feel of the 5/8" (but with increased power)
- 7.9 - 8.3 oz (Standard weight)
- 7.5 - 7.8 oz (LITE weight)
- 7.1 - 7.4 oz (Featherweight)
- Stealth Black
- Ruby Red Accents
- Deep Purple Accents
- Core: Proprietary Polymer Composite (Control Pro ‘Black’ Technology)
- Skin: Proprietary Omni-directional friction-based Graphite
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/4”
- Optimized to pass most stringent community noise requirements
- Vibration Control Technology
- USAPA listed and approved for tournament play
Innovation. Creativity. Ingenuity.