- State-of-the-art Toray T700 Carbon Fiber Pickleball paddle with the perfect blend of power and control.
- Proprietary Kinetic technology eliminates harmful shock and vibration thus reducing soreness and fatigue in the wrist, elbow, and shoulder and minimizing the risk of injury to the arm.
- New Cloud Core technology reduces the paddle’s weight due to wider spacing in the honeycomb design adding power and strength to your swings.
- Proprietary Diamond Frost micro-texture coating allows for maximum grit exposure upon ball contact for optimal spin.
- Original Air-O-Guard system provides a fully replaceable edge guard, allowing easy replacement if scuffed ensuring decade-long use of the paddle.
- Developed in partnership with US OPEN and USAPA Nationals Pickleball Champions and Gold Medalists Jennifer Dawson and Steve Dawson.
PRODUCT TECH DETAILS:
- Weight: 7.3 - 7.6 OZ *Exact weight cannot be chosen*
- Grip Style: Comfort Cushion
- Grip Circumference: 4"
- Handle Length: 4 7/8"
- Paddle Length: 15.43"
- Paddle Width: 7.6"
- Paddle Face: Carbon with diamond frost face.
- Paddle Frame: Kinetic System Technology with Carbon Casing
- Core Material: Cloud Cell poly core
- Edge Guard: Replaceable Air-O-Guard
Approved For Use In USAPA Sanctioned Tournament
Disclaimer: Due to high-performance aerodynamic edgeless construction, chipping and scratches occur during normal wear and tear.